If, after a final response from us, you do not feel that your complaint has been dealt with satisfactorily, then you may contact the following organizations:

Credit Services Association (CSA)

This is an industry trade body which operates a Code of Practice. CARS is a member of the CSA and is required to abide by the CSA’s Code of Practice. You can contact the CSA in relation to your complaint by writing to them at:

Credit Services Association

Wingrove House

2nd Floor

Ponteland Road

Newcastle Upon Tyne NE5 3AJ

Telephone: 0191 286 5656

Financial Ombudsman Service

This is an independent and impartial dispute resolution organisation. Please note that the Financial Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint if you have tried to resolve it with us first. You can contact them by writing to:

Financial Ombudsman Service

South Quay Plaza

183 Marsh Wall

London E14 9SR

Telephone: 0300 1239 123